Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ringing?

We noticed last week what a disproportionate number of participants had Tolkien's Lord of the Rings either in their list of "most tattered" books or featured in the photos. So . . .
  1. Have you read Lord of the Rings?
  2. If so, how many times have you read it? Just once? Or so many you can't count?
  3. If not, why not? Not your cup of tea?
  4. And, while we're on the subject, did you see the Oscar-winning movie(s)? What did you think?

If you want, highlight the stuff in the box, then copy it to your blog.

11 comments:

--Deb said...

Okay, mine is up. (Not surprising that it would be first, huh?)

Cat. said...

My answers are up too (at Sweet Memes.

Lisa said...

I'm up.

CowGirlKnits said...

Found this last week. Love the concept and the questions. Has been included in my blog now too. :)

Unknown said...

Up and running, I am.

Laura said...

Love this week's questions. Thanks, Deb! My answers are up.

mathomhouse said...

Mine's up, too.

Budd said...

Mine is up in my alternate realities.

Nicki said...

And mine! Sorry I've not done this for so long!

Duchess of Dance Haven said...

Just found this today. As as avid reader/writer, I like it!

I posted mine at Planet Yaffa.

Budd said...

I am suprised by the number of people who have not/do not plan on reading these books.

But I am sure that some of the books I have not read/not planning to read would suprise many as well.

That could be next weeks question.
What is the book that you have not read that would suprise most people? Why haven't you read this book?